Bay Ridge Animal Hospital

Health & Travel Certificates

When traveling to another country with your pet, a special health & travel certificate may be required. These certificates typically require the support of a licensed veterinary professional, and our staff is here to help!

Traveling With Your Pet?

When you travel internationally with your pet, you may need certain health certificates. Your destination may have specific health requirements your pet will need to meet before you can enter the country. Different modes of transportation may have different requirements, so pre-travel research is key.

Our staff is here to help you prepare to travel with your pet. As soon as you know your travel details, contact us. We have one doctor who can conduct International Health Certificate appointments provided your pet is already a patient of our hospital.

Join the Bay Ridge Animal Hospital Family Today!

Located directly next to Annapolis Cat Hospital in the shopping center between Bay Ridge Ave and Forest Dr.

Phone: 410.268.6994

  • Monday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
  • Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
  • Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
  • Thursday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
  • Friday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
  • Saturday: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
  • Sunday: Closed